Search This Blog

Sunday 13 March 2011

My first crafting blog !

Hi there guys. My name Is Lee (that's female blame my mother lol) and I love crafting!
I have been crafting, manly card making for over 6 years now and I'm lucky enough to have a room in my home dedicated to crafting. I own all the gadgets a cuttle bug, bind it all, bow maker,xron machine and most recently my lovely husband bought me a cricut imagine!!! I love all my gadgets and really would love to stay home all day and craft.
I would love to hear your hints and tips and to leave me your feedback on my blog.
please feel free.
Check out my makes in the photo section see ya real soon crafters ......................................

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it. Looks like your off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!
    alaundra from swap-bot

    ReplyDelete